- Attend church regularly. Worshiping and learning in community with others is one of the best ways to re-align yourself with God.
- Read your Bible. God’s Word is meant to be woven throughout our lives, giving us new wisdom with each season we experience (Psalm 119:11). It is the story of His love for us since the beginning of time–something best enjoyed daily.
- Pray. We have the privilege of direct communication with the Creator of the universe and you. Through prayer, God and man can have genuine and honest communication allowing us to grow in God and seek him for our needs.
- Get baptized. Baptism is our way of telling the world about our relationship with Christ. Jesus did it, and it’s an important way we can follow His footsteps.
- Give. When we give, it acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have, reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us, and allows us to be a part of His work here on earth. It’s something we do with joy.
- Bring your family. Following Jesus is a journey that becomes even more meaningful when shared. A great way to lay the groundwork is getting your kids involved in the ministry that’s designed just for them.
Connect with people in a Bible study group where you can make new friends, connect with people growing in the same area as you, or develop mentoring relationships.
Each of us is a masterpiece, placed on earth for an unique purpose that’s solely ours to fulfill.
Make a difference by serving a in a number of ministry opportunities whether in church or outside of church.
Impart and invest your life into others.
Your next step may be gaining freedom from harmful influences in your live such as recovering from addiction or refraining from unhealthy relationships. You may just need a word of prayer or encouragement. Whatever your need is, the Church is the best placed to get help.
Learn and grow
Go deeper on a topic you’re passionate about.